The right visa advice: and your peace of mind to successful visa issue
JTH Immigration Planning Consultants are lawyers who are specialised in migration.
All non-Australians travelling or working in Australia need a visa. We can assist you in determining the correct visa for you or your employees, and increase your chances of securing appropriate visa(s) for Australia expediently.
- cases involving persons over 45;
- business migration;
- appeals; and
- cases involving custody, health or character concerns.
To assist you here, we offer:
- After-hours appointments - see our services;
- For business clients, we can quickly give you an idea of the feasibility of bringing employees to Australia and offer a range of services for ongoing clients. - read more.
- Take our helpful, comprehensive migration assessment (fee applies) to find out which visas you are eligible for - we consider all visas.
- Our FAQ or immigration law information may also assist you.
We are committed to ethical conduct in the migration profession and do not accept cases we do not think will be successful.
Please write or call us for assistance.
Julie Heller | MARN 0501168
How to lodge a partner visa application
A warning to customers planning to lodge a partner visa application IN PERSON at a DIAC office or Embassy. A change in the law means you now need to post or courier your application or it will be returned as INVALID (meaning you could become unlawful).
Applicants whose visas are due to expire soon must take special care to ensure their application is received at DIAC before visa expiry, and should leave up to a week in advance, to ensure DIAC grants appropriate bridging visas to you before your visa expires.